Our practice provides a range of pet care services. If you have any questions about your pet's need for treatment or a specific aspect of our service, please call the veterinary practice or email us.
We offer a complete veterinary service
The practice provides a full range of services and our veterinary care is underpinned by the use of a full range of modern treatments. Aside from excellent veterinary care, we also offer:
- Consultations and treatment of dogs, cats, rabbits, birds and small furies.
- Home visits
- Nurses consultations and clinics
- Microchipping – compulsory
- Repeat prescriptions
- Tailored vaccination programmes and parasite control
- Canines are vaccinated against; Parvovirus, Hepatitis, Distemper, Leptospirosis, Kennel cough
- Felines are vaccinated against; Parvovirus, Cat flu, Leukaemia Virus
- Rabbits are vaccinated against; Myxoatosis
- Dental care with state-of-the-art dentistry equipment
- Carefully selected range of pet food and pet products
- Animal Health Certificates and Export Certificates
- Compassionate end of life care